Guided By Light

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Hey! …


I no I haven’t written a blog in a while but I haven’t had the time and yeah. So anyway I thought that I would write one, but the thing is I’m not sure what I want to write about so um yea … I went to Eastercamp and I thought that it was the best ever it ROCKED. Except I didn’t want to go to bed it was a little too early for me (12pm) but hey I went in the end… I made a lot of friend’s guys and girls this one chick I met, she had her birthday there and turned 15 but to be honest she didn’t look that Young… I thought she might be around the age of 16-17, she was real cool well from what I thought of her lol. I found a relative there *my brother inlaw … not that we were actually related but o’wel we are now lol. He was Roannas boyfriend I thought he was pretty cool! . Another thing was that the Worship team was so extremely good I am going to get the cd.
On like the 2nd night me and Anna went to the dance tent and when they made everyone go to bed we were walking back to our tent and I said “hi my name is Sasha” to this guy, he replied hi my name is Nigel (it was pretty funny) anyway we were talking 4 about 2 mins then he just said that he got dumped and me and Anna felt sorry 4 him but then we went to our tent after a while of talking 2 him… the next night we decided that we wanted to go dancing again so we grabbed Jaimee and took her with us. While we were dancing we saw Nigel and said “hello” then he started dancing with us it was pretty funny! The last night there was a dance thing happening outside and guess who we saw again…. Haha Nigel he put his arm around me on the song “hey…hey...Baby” lol and then sung it to Anna and me and we were like um? Okay… but anyway we carried on dancing and Nigel took off somewhere but then this real huge guy came up to me and did the same thing and I was like WOAH! Man get away from me! And I walked off and Anna and Jaimee followed. Haha it was so weird I was freaked out but laughing bout it at the same time. But anyway we started dancing with some Goths it was pretty wack coz they were a bit weird but it was also funny and did you know how many hot guys there were there jus like 3… Josh, Tom and Luke. Haha it was funny coz we met Josh out side the guys toilet while we were stalling to go to bed *cough-cough* and he was eating cereal and offered us some… but anyway we also met Luke there too. We jus chatted to him 4 like 5mins.
BUT… we met Tom when we were talking to Marshal and he introduced us to him it was cool coz they were planning stuff to do during the night which I am not going to say… well anyway I cant be bothered typing any more but it was awesome! AND JUST SO PEOPLE DON’T GET THE WRONG IDEA I DIDN’T GO TO EASTERCAMP BECAUSE OF THE GUYS!
Eastercamp actually taught me a lot this year


xXx <3 Sasha

2 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anna said…

    Coughwotevacough

     
  • At 4:28 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    Sound's like a good weekend away! Glad u had a top time and met some new friends and learnt heaps.

    Jas

     

Post a Comment

<< Home