Guided By Light

Sunday, March 26, 2006

things i dunt no wat to du with.........

well............

um it started on friday afternoon, (teachers only day)
i was on msn and my mate hanna stayed the thurs so she was still at my house
anyway i was on msn and i was takling to this guy named (......) lol
and he was board and wanted to meet me and hanna at eastgate thn go to
the Palms after that before me and hann left my mate ashley rang and i decided to
get her to meet us there too. and aparently she was on msn too and was talkin
to dis guy jayden and she tld him to meet us there to so when we all meetd up it was funny! so anyway we went to the palms then to eastg8 and while we were @ eastg8...
we sat down out side farmers and sam kept txtn me lol
then wen i had to go he still txtd me even while i was at work and i thought
...ya no hes jus a mate so hu cares... but thn he askd me out and i didnt no howi felt i was like um?? i dunno! ...i actually didnt no if i wantd to or not so i sed il think bout it now i needa think harder so i dnt keep him waiting
man its wierd i was shockd in wat my feelings were like i no its normal though.
im jus 14 du i need a bf? lol i dnt hav a clue but this is sumthing i needa think
about............. yeah! well that is one thing
my mind has gone completely blank aye i duno wat els to say....

well i myt as well go nw kk

cya xXx

4 Comments:

  • At 12:38 PM, Blogger godsgirl said…

    AWWW...Sash. I know you may have made a desision already, but I want to tell you something that was on Warwicks blog recently: "take it to God". Very good advice. I know that might sound a little silly, but if you just pray about it and see how you feel after that. Just a suggestion. *HUGS*

     
  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    Hey Sasha,

    some thoughts, how good a friend is he? If he's a good friend, then will going out with him change ur friendship?

    another question... why would you want to go out with him? Is it for security? Companionship? Love? Social acceptance? Curiosity?

    One thing I always ask myself (being an old man and stuff) is, "Is this someone I could spend the rest of my life with?" Big question, I know, but the whole date/going out thing, i feel is a good opportunity for us to try to get to know if this is someone you could fall in love with?

    Good luck with ur thoughts and feelings. you have a lot of people who love you and are there for you to talk to if you want help understanding guys and stuff.

    God Bless
    Jas

     
  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Rayd said…

    Anna wanted to comment:
    who needs boyfriends when you have eyecandy.
    after a few mins of explaining i know understand waht "eyecandy" means.

     
  • At 10:51 PM, Blogger Sasha said…

    um eye candy??
    yeah i like that lol! go anna!

    thnx jas tht has helpd me a lot aye

    thnks aleash!!

    thnks evry1!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home