Guided By Light

Thursday, February 09, 2006

hey read dis!!!

Hey, man its boring….
Oh man what to do what to do…
There are a lot of things in life that are weird, like us, we are weird...
I mean in life the average human is usually at school learning or at work, obviously Working. Some people just don’t understand that life should be lived to the full!
You only get one and what’s the point on not living it to the full?
Some people take things for granted now that is a non-living thing.
I think that if you are on earth you are very lucky! Lucky to be on earth doing the things that we do. At times when I am by myself I think of all these things at a slow speed.
Wondering why we are on earth and not Mars or on Pluto. Why Earth? Why not one of the other planets? Anyway…
The reason of living is a good thing! To be what you want to be, when you want to be.
Man I think that being Christian opens up my life, it says who I am without people judging me in a bad way. I think that if people want to become a better person than Jesus is the answer, he can help people and forgive their sins… I hope that if anyone out there needs help they should talk to a youth leader or something… my youth leader is great (Amy you no who you are!)…If I didn’t start going to OBY then I think that I wouldn’t be who I am today, so I am thanking everybody who helped me become me! And there is help available for anybody!
So you people shouldn’t waste the time! You only live on earth once remember.
So if you are reading my blog and you understand the way I feel about Christians and that’s what you wana be then don’t be afraid! Don’t be scared to try it! It’s well worth it at the end!


Thanks a lot for reading my blog I hope that I didn’t affend anyone!

Lots of love Sasha (-:

7 Comments:

  • At 11:26 PM, Blogger Rayd said…

    OBY is the palce to be!!!!

     
  • At 12:17 AM, Blogger Sasha said…

    ohh it sure iz







    who0p wh0op!!!!

     
  • At 3:24 PM, Blogger Its GOD i choose! said…

    i agree sashie,good nw u gt da net u can update mre

     
  • At 4:49 PM, Blogger amy said…

    Amen sister. JC is the answer, the reason.

    PS - thanks you so sweet ;)

     
  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger Adelle said…

    I am so glas I am in oby 2 sasha and gettin to know u is all good hugs

    I am so proud of you u have become a awesum person:) hugs

     
  • At 2:12 AM, Blogger Sasha said…

    Thank you adeele!
    ur r an awsum person too

    and dont uforget it man!




    god bless

     
  • At 2:21 PM, Blogger godsgirl said…

    You have grown SOOO much Sasha. Luv u heaps, and just keep being you cuz no one does it better than you. *HUGS*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home