Guided By Light

Monday, February 20, 2006

birthdays!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey guys well,
guess what!

i think u can tell by the title~!

its ma birthday! well it is on saturday!
(and logans too) ~he stole my bday~
i had it 1st lol.


well actually i am not that excited about my birthday!
i am turning 14 finally not doing anything special with my famdamly
tha only thing i am doing is hangn wiv youth group...........
so.... um yeah i gues its just anothr day

my mum has 3 birthdays this week all 1 day apart
it goes like this: "dads-23rd,mine-25th,brother shanes-27th"

its quite random actually

well anyway not much else more to say i dont want any thing 4 my birthday bcoz wat i wantd i already brought lol (trusty jobs)

and yeah?********************************************


sorry i am not that sure on what to say!
i am not going to school tomro if ur wundering why i am up so late at 1:50am!
um john amy and blake moved out so that is 3 ppl less im sad actually its gng to b different with out tha lil boy around im gng to miss him
but i deffinantly wont miss my brothers feet! lol just jokes! (;

so that means tha ppl that live here nw r
mum,dad,me,mandy,shane,nicali and zara
just waiting 4 shane to go nw (dnt tel him i said that)
i just am over sharing a room with a 6yr old
i go mad wen i get waked up at like 6:30am every morning! i mean ppl do need a sleep in especially ppl hu go to school and work!
i need a break frm here i wish my sis kelly wud let me stay there 4
a while that wud b awsum!
AND MY BROTHER GOT THA SLEEP OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
wen i heard my mum say that i nearlly cryd!
i hav been waitning 4 tha sleep out 4 ages its soo unfair

wel anyway at the moment i am geting sponsers 4 the 40 hour famine
so if any1 would like to sponser me please let me no!
today wil b the 2nd day of me collecting thm, i am thanking all the ppl
who hav sponserd me so far i hav $112 (only frm 1 day at church of collecting money!)
imagine what that can do 4 tha ppl hu really need it!
last yr at church i won the prize 4 tha person to raise the most money! i raised $110
and look i am $2 over so i am doing good
this year i am not trying to win tha most amunt of money
i am just going to try to get money even if its just a little bit for the children who really need it. they hav been suffering long enough!

so if any1 is willing to sponser me who yet hasnt pleaase let me no!
bkoz i am excited to get the money bk. i wish we could right letters to ppl over there and they write bk. that would be kool.

anyway i better get going now ok



cya "love sasha"

6 Comments:

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger Rayd said…

    don't you mean turning 15 ;)

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Sasha said…

    no i mean 14
    wat r u on about?

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger amy said…

    If we get bouncy boxing this saturday... that will be special :) I'll give you a match with those huge big gloves!!

    You did so good to raise that much dough already :) you go girl

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger Sasha said…

    there is no point on me playing u!
    i will kane u ! hehe

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger Rayd said…

    we both know waht i'm on about Sasha.
    ;)
    maybe you should play Steve Jaegar.
    I mean you seem to survive his..high fives.

     
  • At 2:26 PM, Blogger godsgirl said…

    I wouldn't mind giving you a go with the gloves either. *HUGS*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home